The Institute of Astronomy of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Universidad Complutense de Madrid are pleased to announce the first Call for Proposals for the Core Scientific Programof WSO-UV. The call is open to Universities and Research Centers in Russia and Spain.
This first call is intended to enhance the scientific efficiency of WSO-UV and it is only open to proposals requiring preparatory observations with other facilities. Approved proposals will be granted Core Program time provided the teams show during the Phase I application that the preparatory observations have been completed successfully.
- Letter of Intent (compulsory). Deadline,July 27th, 2018
- List of Letters of Intent made public. September 14th, 2018
- Call for Proposals. Opens October 8th, 2018
- Call for Proposals. Deadline, December 14th, 2018, 17:00 CEST
- Notification of the outcome of the selection process will be sent to all proposers in February 2019.
- Call for Phase I Proposals. Opens, November 2020
- Call for Phase I Proposals. Closes, February,2021
All required information, as well as the electronic interface for application, are available at the Joint Center for UltraViolet Astronomy (JCUVA) Announcement Web Page: https://wso-jcuva.ucm.es/.